Friday, January 29, 2010

A melody on the wind ch 2





Sorry the delay on the next chapter I had it typed up and forgot to upload it here silly me. It's on My devianArt account: WinxChan23. I'm currently working on chapter 3 and Manga version of this Fanfic is in the works, I'm designing the the cover very soon. So please look forward to both the manga and the next chapter of my fic.



Bloom took Avery to Love and Pet shop in the middle of the busiest part of Gardenia Main Street. Here men and women walked on busy sidewalks, Avery looked around many people pored in and out of small restaurant on the corner it was already 10:00am. Bloom smiled at Avery "My parents used to take me there all the time when I was kid. It was great we had such a good time." Bloom told Avery.
"I've never been to one those before what it like?" Avery asked.
"Well it like a place where you have dinner the food they serve is what we call comfort food you know like Mac & Cheese, Pizza their Cheese Pizza is very good" Bloom said.
Avery nodded her head in understanding what had Bloom had just said.

By the time their conversation came to a end the two girls were in front of Love and Pet. Bloom quickly opened the door to welcome Avery inside, the sound of music could be heard in the background. A girl with her blond hair tired back walked up to Bloom and Avery.
"Where have you been all morning Bloom it just about time to open the shop and your late" Asked the blond.
"Oh, sorry Stella my parents invited me over for breakfast this morning I though I told you yesterday." She said.
"You did tell her yesterday Bloom, but you know how Stella is if it not about fashion she's likely to forget it". Musa replied.
"Oh, who asked you Musa!" Stella snapped back.

"Anyway girls I'd like for you to meet someone this is Avery she's new in town." Bloom said.
Calypso let out a loud squawk into Avery's ear which Avery tried to quite the bird down. "Sorry about that She says hello to everyone" Avery said.
Oh, its not a big deal, Hi I'm Flora by the way it's nice to meet you Avery." She said.
After everyone greeted one another Flora helped Avery pick out food for Calypso,. Stella insisted that Calypso should be a fashionable bird and wear a vast and a bow. Calypso love the music the Musa played on her flute, and she enjoyed dancing with Aisha.
"Wow! Calypso hasn't had this much fun in a long time thank you everyone." Avery said.
She's a very active bird and I had blast dancing with her" Aisha Replied.
After paying for her items she waved good bye to the Winx and walked out the door with Calypso flying behind her.



I'm so sorry tecna fans I didn't have her speak in this chapter due the fact that I couldnot think of what I wanted her to say. I promise I will have her talk in the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment